TOOLS USED THROUGHOUT THIS SITE:
- Blackboard Collaborate is a tool which gives users the ability to communicate in a collaborative manner with a number of people on group projects. It contains a white board, audio capabilities, recording and playback features so presentations can be saved, There is a free trial, but after that, a flat fee is required to continue its use.
- Blackboard Collaborate (2012). Online collaboration software.Blackboard Inc. Retrieved from http://www.blackboard.com/Platforms/Collaborate/overview.aspx.
- Survey Monkey is a survey tool to be used online and is free if the questionnaire is 10 or fewer questions. The set-up is simple and made creating a pre-course survey a breeze.
- SurveyMonkey (2012). Surveymonkey- Official website. SurveyMonkey Inc. Retrieved from http://www.surveymonkey.com/.
- Wikispaces is a space where you can collaborate in sharing pictures, documents, media, and ideas with others, all the while updating and editing information at any time. Groups can be created with ease, and it's a great space to work on and organize projects.
- Wikispaces (2012). Wikis for everyone- Wikispaces. Tangient LLC. Retrieved from http://www.wikispaces.com/.
- Weebly is a free website platform. It is a very user-friendly tool for students to use in projects, e-portfolios, personal and business use. It is extremely user friendly and requires very little technical knowledge.
- Weebly (2012). Create a free website and a free blog. Weebly Inc. Retrieved from http://www.weebly.com/.
- Wordpress is a publishing tool that can be used for a variety of purposes. Many use it as a way to communicate about a topic that interestes them. It can also be a great educational tool where students can document their progress through a course with work they have completed or reflections to look back on. It can be used as a blogging tool, a journaling tool, a publishing site for a business newsletter, and more.
- Wordpress (2012). Get a free blog here. Wordpress Foundation. Retrieved from http://wordpress.com/.